Boleros de Noche Vendor Information:
Thank You for your interest in becoming a vendor at our Boleros de Noche Event.
Sunday September 15th , 2019 at The Ford Theatres
Applications Open: through August 31st, 2019
Set up Details:
· All participating vendors MUST remain set up for the entire duration of the event 7-10 pm
· Set-up at least two hours before the event start time.
· Our event is outside within the Theatre
· Each vendor is required to bring & use a 6ft table for their space.
· Vendor is solely responsible for their own merchandise, set-up and security. Vendor must provide extension cord, lighting, and all that is needed
with display and function.
· You must have your own hotspot for Digital Transactions.
Vendor Fees: Due upon acceptance
· Vendor FEE: $80 must send through Venmo upon acceptance.
· Each prospective vendor must submit applications individually.
When will I know if I am accepted?
· You will be notified via email regarding your application. Please mark firstname.lastname@example.org in your safe sender list.
Gmail users: check your "promotional folder" as well as your spam folder for filtered messages from us.
Waitlist Applications: These applications will be notified only if a spot opens up for you.
How do I submit my vendor payment?
· Fees are not due until you are officially accepted into our event. You can make payment through Venmo.
· After you've been selected, you will have approximately 1 week to return a signed copy of our Vendor Agreement, along with your Vendor Payment
to hold your space in the event. If either of these is not received within that time frame, your space will be forfeited.
What kind of Vendors is Boleros Looking For?
· We support all Artisan Vendors and encourage everyone to apply. Boleros de Noche tries to bring you and wide variety of handcrafted items.